Although I've heard a small amount of grain makes quite a few and you won't use all of it this way, one popular option is to make dog biscuits!
What You'll Need
4 Cups of Flour
1-2 Cups of Peanut Butter
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients and spread the mixture evenly onto a large cookie sheet. Press down to make it is as dense as possible.
- Use a cookie cutter or knife to score into clever dog treat shapes.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F. They won't spread out much like normal cookies and should retain the shape you started with.
- Remove from oven and let cool enough to loosen them from the cookie sheet. Break apart any pieces necessary and then place back on the cookie sheet, evenly spread out.
- Put the snacks back in the oven and bake for 8-10 hours at 225°F. This extra time ensures they dry fully and reduces any risk of mold growth.