"I was inspired by several freezer conversions and I decided to build my own collared freezer conversion with the following goals:
- At least four taps. I expect to have several brews going at once, plus a soda tap for the kids from time to time.
- Two different CO2 pressures so that I can carbonate at high pressure and serve at low pressure at the same time.
- It needs to be portable since I cannot dedicate a specific place in my home to this thing.
- It should be easy to build. I don't have the skills nor time to take on an epic woodworking project. Anyone with basic DIY skills can build this project. Really.
- It should not be ugly. I want to be able to have this in my living room without being embarrassed. You be the judge.
So let's start at the end with the finished project. Here's a closeup of the collar and taps." [Read More]